Darshan Chemicals was started in 1990, company initially started with trading and manufacturing textile chemicals. In 1998 company diversified and started its first distillation plants, since then it has come a long way and has become a preferred name for all the distillation and contract manufacturing requirements. Our meticulously designed distillation units help us to achieve high production efficiency enabling us to give our clients final product of required quality with desired yield, on time and at competitive costs. We provide contract manufacturing services to various industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Refineries, Fertilizers, Amines, Paints and Speciality Chemicals.
Azeotropic DistillationSpecially designed Plant to handle Azeotropic Distillation of mixtures such as
- Iso Propyl Alcohol (IPA) + Water
- Ethyl Acetate (EA) + Methanol (MeOH)
- Acetonitrile (ACN) + Toluene (Tol)
High Vacuum Fractional DistillationDistillation of following mixtures is carried out at high Vacuum up to 1 Torr.
- Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) + Diethylene Glycol (DEG) + Triethylene Glycol (TEG)
- N Methyl Pyrrolidone (NMP) + Water
Extractive DistillationWe have specially designed for handling Extractive Distillation of solvents such as
- Tetrahydrofuran (THF) + Methylene Dichloride (MDC)
- N Heptane (N Hep) + Toluene (Tol)
- Ethanol (EOH) + Water